Penalties During the playoff and final match, if the match ends with a draw after the end of match time, the teams have to start shooting penalties immediately. There will be no extra time during the tournament matches. The number of penalties in each age group:
- Boys in age groups 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 – 5 penalties;
- Boys in age groups 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 – 3 penalties.
- Red cards In the case of the red card the FIFA rules are followed. A player will not be disqualified for a next match, except a flagrant foul or unsportsmanlike conduct.
Protest The decisions of the referee regarding facts related to play are final. No measures will be taken on protests on decisions made by referees. Protests may be handed in for the following cases:
- if some members of the opposing team cannot identify themselves with passport, or identification card, or player license for the wish of the other team trainer. – PROTESTS BEFORE THE GAME!
- if the match had been interrupted NOT because of some unforeseen reason nor because of weather conditions.
The protest must be submitted in writing by a team representative (a person who has been designated on the registration form as team leader) no later than 30 minutes after the end of the protested match. A general protest against the whole opposing team is not acceptable. Protest against the yellow or red card or against the removal of the player from the field after the referee has shown two cards, is only allowed if a referee made a mistake against the corresponding player. A protest fee of 100 EUR will be paid at that time (by cash). This amount will be refunded if the protest is successful.
- Jury The possible disagreements and protests will be solved by a three-member jury. The jury includes the head referee and two head organizers of the tournament. Jury’s final decision cannot be appealed.
7. MEDICAL AID / INSURANCE / WARRANTY
The organizers of „Ateitis CUP“ football tournament will not take any responsibility for injuries, which happen during the football tournament. Teams have an obligation to ensure that all trauma situations will be resolved. If possible, the football tournament organizers will assist with their medical skills.
Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field. Ateitis CUP does not carry any group insurance and is not responsible for protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property. Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Lithuanian must have personal medical insurance.
By participation in Ateitis CUP football tournament, the team confirms being aware of all the rules of the tournament.
8. THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
The photos and videos taken during the tournament will be used on Website www.ateitiscup.lt, Facebook – Ateitis CUP, Instagram #ateitis cup, YouTube channel Ateitis CUP. If you disagree, please contact the organizers.
9. TEAM ENTRY FEE / ACCOMMODATION / TRANSPORTATION
Participation fee should be paid not later than six (6) weeks before the tournament starts. Team entry fee and payments for accommodation are not returnable in case of non-participation. When a team pays an entry fee it automatically accepts all tournament rules.
50% of the fee for accommodation should be paid not later than four (4) weeks before the tournament starts. 100% of the fee for accommodation should be paid not later than a week (1) before the tournament start. Accommodation of teams is possible only in hotels provided by organizers. All teams must pay tournament fee and stay in hotels provided by organizers.
If needed transfer, bus (50 seats) rental with driver is 250 EUR per day. Minibus (20 seats) – 200 EUR per day (day limit 100 km).
All payments should be done on this bank account:
Football School „Ateitis“,
Company code 125091368,
SWEDBANK, AB, SWIFTcode HABALT22, Bank code: 73000.
When making a payment, please indicate the team name and age group (for example – FM Ateitis U-12).