1. GENERAL RULES
International youth football tournament „Ateitis CUP 2019“ shall follow the international laws of the game provided by FIFA.
2. CLASSES, PLAYING PERIODS, DURATION OF THE GAME
|Age group||Number of players||Duration of the game||Ball size||Offside||Playing fields|
|U 16 (2003)||11 vs 11||2×25 min*||5||+||Standard field|
|U 15 (2004)||11 vs 11||2×25 min*||5||+||Standard field|
|U 14 (2005)||11 vs 11||2×25 min*||5||+||Standard field|
|U 13 (2006)||11 vs 11||2×25 min*||5||+||Standard field|
|U 12 (2007)||11 vs 11||2×20 min*||5||+||Standard field|
|U 11 (2008)||9 vs 9||2×20 min*||4||+||1/2 of a standard field|
|U 10 (2009)||9 vs 9||2×20 min*||4||–||1/2 of a standard field|
|U 09 (2010)||7 vs 7||2×15 min||4||–||1/4 of a standard field|
|U 08 (2011)||7 vs 7
||2×15 min||4||–||1/4 of a standard field|
|U 07 (2012)||7 vs 7||2×15 min||4||–||1/4 of a standard field|
|U 06 (2013)||6 vs 6||2×15 min||3||–||1/4 of a standard field|
* Duration of the match will depend on the number of teams registered. If each team has to play more than 5 games, the duration of each match can be shortened.
3. IMPORTANT MATCH DETAILS
- Team list Each team must submit a list of players to the administration before its first match in the tournament. All players must be able to identify themselves and to certify their age with a valid passport. All team shirts must be numbered and the numbers must correspond to the numbers of the team list. Numbers must be on the back of the shirt. Two players may not use the same number in any given match. If the referee decides that one team should change shirts due to similarity to the opposing team`s shirts, the team appearing last in the program must change or wear vests. Vests are guaranteed by the tournament organizer.
- Players participating in several teams During the youth football tournament Ateitis CUP it is not allowed for the players to play in more than one team. It is permitted to use a player from the same club in several teams but not in the same class. This player has to be on the participant list of all teams he will play for. The player also has to be present when identifying the age each specific time for all teams the player plays for. If this rule is ignored, the player will be disqualified from the tournament and the game of the violating team will be cancelled. The result -/+ will be noted in the tournament chart and this means that the other team has won.
- Substitutions: Number of substitutions are not fixed. Just one substitution is allowed in 5 minutes before the end of the match during 11 vs 11 games. Exception: injury.
- Over aged players In age groups U16, U15, U14, U13, U12 team can ask a permission from organizer to use 1 over aged players born after 1st August of age groups previous year. Organizer reserves a right to not allow over aged players. In age groups U11, U10, U9, U8, U7, U6 over aged players are not allowed.
- Before the game All teams must be ready at the field no later than 10 minutes before kick-off. The team manager must make sure that his players are adequately insured. All players must wear shin guards. The teams are responsible for their supporters` conduct.
- Team size for boys in age groups 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 – 18 players.
- Team size for boys in age groups 2008, 2009 – 16 players.
- Team size for boys in age groups 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 – 14 players.
- Team size for boys in age group 2013 – 12 players
Referees are members of the Lithuanian Football Federation.
Ateitis CUP matches will be held on various stadiums in Vilnius. The matches of the tournament will be played on artificial turf.
- SPORTIMA indoor stadium (Ąžuolyno st. 5);
- FANAI stadium (Linkmenų st. 8);
- LFF stadium (Liepkalnio st. 13).
Note: Tournament organizers reserve the right to make changes to time schedules during the tournament!
6. RECOGNITION OF FAIR PLAY
For the recognition of fair play it is recommended that players shake hands with the opposing players and referee right after the line-up (before the match starts) and after the final whistle.